Braidy Industries $60,000 Women’s Tennis Classic
A USTA Pro Circuit Event Presented by Bon Secours Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital
July 22 – July 29, 2018 | Ashland, KY
Ashland Tennis Center
1300 Oakview Road
Ashland, KY 41105
MAP / DIRECTIONS
Schedule of Play
Singles Qualifying: Sunday, July 22, 10 a.m.
Singles Main Draw: Tuesday, July 24, 10 a.m.
Doubles Main Draw: Tuesday, July 24, TBD
Doubles Final: Saturday, July 28, 4:00 p.m.
Singles Final: Sunday, July 29, 1:30 p.m.
About the Tournament
The USTA has approximately 90 tournaments throughout the country and prize money ranging from $15,000 to $125,000. The USTA Pro Circuit is the pathway to the US Open and tour-level competition for aspiring tennis players and a frequent battleground for established professionals. On average, more than 1,000 men and women from more than 70 countries compete on the USTA Pro Circuit annually for more than $3 million in prize money and valuable ATP and WTA Tour ranking points.
The Greater Ashland Tennis Association Inc. is dedicated to the USTA’s mission “to promote and develop the growth of tennis” in the Greater Ashland Area.
USTA Pro Circuit
The USTA Pro Circuit was formed in 1979 to provide players with an opportunity to gain the professional ranking points they need to compete on the major pro tours. It has since grown into the largest developmental tennis circuit in the world, consisting of approximately 90 tournaments and offering nearly $3 million in prize money.
- America’s gateway to tennis stardom
- Circuit started over 40 years ago
- The most comprehensive development tour in the world
- Over 1,000 tournament players each year
- Professional tournament competition for pros beginning their careers, pros who previously have broken into major tour ranks and are looking to return to the top and top-ranked junior players
- Managed nationally by the USTA and executed locally by tournament staff
Questions About the Tournament?
If you can’t find the information you need, please contact us with the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.