Braidy Industries was created by Craig T. Bouchard to lead a national transformation in the use of efficient, eco-friendly aluminum alloys that are also lighter and stronger. The company’s goal is to lead the generational shift in materials science that is currently underway.
With a board of directors that includes acknowledged experts in business, research, development, and materials science, Braidy Industries is ideally positioned to take advantage of the rapidly growing market for aluminum in the automotive and aerospace industries.
Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital is a 214-bed not-for-profit acute care hospital located in Russell, Kentucky, in the Tri-State region of Northeast Kentucky, Southern Ohio, and Western West Virginia.
Title — Special Event
Boyd County Medical Society
Dr. Glenn Spradlin
Dr. Nancy Mussetter
Jack and Juanita Ditty
Presenting — Special Events
Ashland Area YMCA
Ashland City Tennis Commission
Ashland Radiology Associates PSC
City National Bank
Cook with Judy Fannin (Watch Video Here)
Community Trust Bank
Greater Ashland Tennis Association
Judy Fannin Trust
Kentucky Farmer’s Bank
Member’s Choice Credit Union
Mr. Gatti’s Pizza
OLBH Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program
Ashland Tourism Bureau
Christy and Elias Hajjar
Kentucky Tennis Association
Tina and David Mussetter
Anne and Tom Burnett
Ashland Credit Union
AvantaClean of the Tri-State
Big Sandy Superstore
Carla & Butch Adkins
Carolyn and Frank Warnock
Cheri and Dan Bentley
Citizens Deposit Bank
Citizens National Bank
Diane and John Hannah
Doris and Jamie Alcorn
Dr. EB Gevedon
Dr. Phillip Dowdy Bellefonte Foot Care
Emmy and Joe Wolfe
Family Allergy Services
Financial Partners Group
Gordon and Dixie Gussler
Joni and Kevin Willis, M.D.
Joy and Paul Castle
Julie and Dr. Roger Klein
Karen and Robert Maher
Insurance Solutions of Kentucky Inc.
Lori and Ben Cooksey
Mary and Dr. Howard Newmark
Mt. Scherer Insurance
Nancy and Evan Mussetter
Robin and Stuart Webb
The Lowman Family
Theresia and Carter Gussler
Town Square Bank
We have tournament sponsorships of all levels available. You can toggle our special events sponsorships below for more information, or complete the form below to request other opportunities or to request more information. Twelve Title Sponsor and seven Presenting Sponsor spots are available (as of June 18, 2018).
- Listing on tournament website – ashlandprotennis.com
- Listing on all publications, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TV and radio ads associated with special event
- Your ad in our Official Tournament Program with half page ad. Send copy that you want published to Dena Newsom, email@example.com.
- Name on Official Sponsor Board prominently locaged on the grounds of the Ashland Tennis Center
- Two banners located at the back of the tournament Show Courts; two to a court so that the official matches have the banners throughout the tournament
- Overall 45 tickets and invitations!
- Twelve (12) general admission tickets for the week.
- Six (6) Nightly event admission tickets to the Sponsor Hospitality Tent
- One (1) invitation to play Sunday, July 22, in the Pro-Jr Tennis Tournament with 16 Pros with 32 junior players
- Twelve (12) invitations to the Kick-Off Sponsor Party Monday, July 23, 6 to 9 p.m.; Dinner and Music with DJ
- One (1) invitation to play in the Adult Pro-AM Tennis tournament Monday, July 23, 6 – 7:30 p.m. (16 Pros with 32 Adult players)
- Twelve (12) Invitations to Players Party Tuesday, July 24, 6 to 9 p.m. Includes sponsors, umpires, USTA officials, host families, volunteers dinner and music with DJ
- One (1) invitation to play in the Tiebreaker Prize Money Tournament Thursday, July 26, at 6 p.m.
- Name on Sponsor List with live streaming TV coverage on Internet and on tournament website: ashlandprotennis.com
- Listing on publications, including Facebook, Instagram Twitter
- Name on Official Sponsor Board prominently located on the grounds of the Ashland Tennis Center
- Two (2) Invitations to Players Party, Tuesday, July 24, 6 to 9 p.m.
- Four (4) general admission tickets for the week.
All the benefits of Silver, Plus:
- Four (4) nightly tickets to Sponsor Hospitality Tent
- Four (4) invitations to the Kick-Off Sponsor Party, Monday, July 23, 6 to 9 p.m.; dinner with DJ
All the benefits of Gold and Silver, Plus:
- Tournament Program with quarter page ad. Send ad copy to: Dena Newsom, firstname.lastname@example.org
- One Banner located at the back of the tournament Show Courts (one to a court) so that the official matches have the banners throughout the tournament
Please select “Sponsorship Information” with the form below and we will respond as soon as possible.